High Fiber Content Daily Devotion

2006 Daily Art by Julie Zaccone Stiller

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Redwood Forest, California, United States

Making, creating, and searching. Art Quilts, Surface Design, Collage, Photography

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Begin Arting..........NOW

In no particular order here are the daily art pieces I've produced so far this year.

I'm inspired to do this and to keep track by Rachel Kitterman and her Daily Devotions yahoogroup.
I thank her very much for the fabulous idea, and the group to keep me going hopefully all year.
So far so good.

It seemed like a smart idea to keep this separate from my regular blog, High Fiber Content.
Just to group the year's worth of effort that I will have, all in one spot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaye said...

What about the Liz Berg pieces? I think you should post those. I'll get mine up on my blog soon.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home